My lady greensleevs - 1942
- Title: My lady greensleevs - Find more with a similar title.
- First line: Oh who is fair as she is fair
- Composer: Traditional - Find more by this composer
- Lyrisist: John Irvine - Find more by this lyricist
- Publisher: Boosey & Hawkes Ltd - Find more by this publisher
- Key note: B♭ major/G minor
- Condition: Excellent
- Description: "Modern Festival Series" for soprano and alto with piano accomp.
- 1 left in stock.
- Price: £5.99
- Add this item to your basket.